What is a life group?
Life Groups are groups of 8-12 people who meet together regularly for the purpose of building deep relationships as they study, pray, serve, and fellowship together. They are the ideal environment in which to live out the Four E’s (Explore the Faith, Embrace Community, Engage in Service, and Empower Disciples).
On Campus Life GroupsOn Campus groups meet weekly at the St. Charles Campus and have a few options to get connected. You can get involved with these by simply showing up.
- Wednesday Nights – Groups meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8pm in the Worship Center for a live teaching and a consistent small group discussion time. Registration is not required. Simply show up and we will get you into a group! Childcare provided up to age two with programming for ages three through grade 8. On break June, August, and December.
- Thursdays (formerly legacy) – These groups meet every Thursday at either 9:30-11:15am or 6:45-8:10pm. Open to all ages and taught by Minister at Large Ben Merold. No childcare provided. Just show up! On break June, August, and December.
If you’re interested in taking the step to lead your own Life Group, please email our Discipleship Team.View Current Life Groups
Off Campus Life Groups
Core 4 Groups
Core 4 groups are small, gender-specific groups of four people meant to allow for deeper levels of study, accountability, and discipleship. For more information on how to form your a Core 4 email our Discipleship Team.
Men’s Ministry at Harvester exists to lead men to find and follow Jesus. Our Men’s Conference in January and Fall Retreat in September are complimented by a few other men’s gatherings during the year. The lifeblood of our ministry is our Core 4 groups in which men meet together regularly for encouragement and accountability as they study the Bible and pray together. Contact the Discipleship Team for more information.Upcoming Men’s Events
Harvester Christian Church Women’s Ministry is a ministry for women of all ages and stages of life. Our prayer is that through this ministry, women would find community and enrich their faith.
We offer small groups, bible studies and events throughout the year. As well as Blessing Boutique in April and Daybreak Women’s Conference in September. MOPS and Moms Next are group opportunities for Mom’s of preschoolers and elementary children.
- Women’s Bible StudiesWomen’s Bible Studies will be offered throughout the year to help you deepen your walk with the Lord as well as give you opportunity to connect with other women.
Our June Bible study is based on the study of the book of Malachi. Even on our worst day, God won’t leave us. Explore God’s unchanging love in Malachi. This study is by Lisa Harper. Lisa is our guest speaker for Daybreak this year. This 8 week study starts Sunday, June 4 at 9am or Tuesday, June 6 at 7pm.
Our October Bible study is a 5 week study by Priscilla Shirer called Breathe. With a jam-packed life, what’s missing is space – space for God to speak, room for you to hear. It’s time to set aside the activities and busyness that swallows up rest and peace. It’s time for us to breathe and build margin into our lives for God. This study starts Sunday, October 1 at 10:45am or Tuesday, October 3 at 7pm.
- Small GroupsLife Groups
Life Groups are groups of 8-12 people who meet together regularly for the purpose of building deeper relationships together as they study, pray, serve and fellowship together. They are the ideal environments to live out the Four E’s: Explore the Faith, Embrace Community, Engage in Service and Empower Disciples. There are groups just for women (single and married) as well as groups for women in a certain age group.
To join a Life Group, see the current Life Group list.
Core 4 groups are small, gender-specific groups of four people meant to allow for deeper levels of study, accountability and discipleship. For more information on how to form your a Core 4 email our Discipleship Team.
Our guest speaker is the delightful, funny and inspiring Lisa Harper. Lisa has been called a hilarious storyteller and theological scholar all wrapped up in one. She has authored 10 books and several bible study series.
For more information about Women’s Bible Studies, Events, or Small Groups, contact the Discipleship Team
- MOPsMOPS International is a group for moms with children, birth through 6 years, focusing on the unique needs of women in this season of life.
A typical MOPS meeting includes:
- Honest conversation
- A warm breakfast
- Relevant speakers
- Crafts and service projects
- Friendship with other moms
- Mentoring from experienced moms who offer support and prayer
- Opportunities for playdates and other special events
- MOPPETS – a childcare and teaching program for participants’ children
Our mission is to lead people to find and follow Jesus, through lifestyle evangelism. Moms explore the faith, embrace community, engage in service and become empowered to disciple others.
MOPS meets at Harvester Christian Church on the first and third Thursday of the month, August through May.
- MOMSnextMOMSnext is a ministry to mothers of school-age kids, grades 1-8. A MOMSnext group is an open, accepting place for all mothers of school-age kids to come, just as they are, to explore the faith, embrace community, engage in service and empower disciples.
MOMSnext will meet the first Thursday of every month, September through May, from noon-2pm. No childcare is provided.
A typical MOMSNext Meeting includes:
- A buffet lunch provided by the participants
- Relevant speakers discussing core parenting issues specific to the elementary/middle school child
- Friendship with other moms
- Mentoring from experienced moms
- Opportunities to make a difference in the community through service projects
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
You’re welcome to join these classes at any time.
- Early Risers | Sundays at 7:45am | Chapel Room 104 | Current Study: The Book of Daniel
- Open Door | Sundays at 9:15am | Chapel Room 105 | Current Study: Colossian Pop Songs
- Believers | Sundays at 10:45am | Chapel Room 104 | Current Study: Thinking like Jesus
- Deaf Ministry | Sundays at 10:30am | Chapel Room 102 | Sermon Discussion
- Special Needs | Sundays at 9am | Chapel Room 104
The Deaf/HH Ministry at Harvester Christian Church is reaching out to lead people to find and follow Jesus. Our events are focused on reaching out to the deaf and HH community within the St. Charles and St. Louis region.
- ASL Worship Services | Sundays at 9am
- Deaf Ministry Class | Sundays at 10:30am
- Deaf Ministry Life Group | Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- ASL Celebrate Recovery | Mondays at 7pm
- Contact the Deaf Ministry Team for more information.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20