EARLY CHILDHOODBirth – 4 years old
We provide a safe, clean environment where God’s love is communicated to all of the kids. You can be sure your kids are being cared for in a way that they can experience God on their level. Through age-appropriate Bible stories, activities, and playtime, they’ll be taught three important truths: God made them, God loves them, and God is always with them.
A Baby Celebration
We want to help you get off to a great start as you parent your new baby. This is a special event for families who have had a baby within the last year and a half. Join us for this unique day of commitment and celebration designed with you and your baby in mind.Sign up for the next celebration
PRE K – KINDERGARTEN4 years old to Kindergarten
At this age, our kids will begin to explore the wonder of The Big God Story through creative storytelling, music, crafts, and activities.
Our Harvester Kids, in first through fifth grades, grow deeper in their understanding of The Big God Story. They’ll discover where they fit in the story, that they are writing their own story, and that their decisions affect their story.
For kids in fourth and fifth grades, we have our “Studio 45” club where they can make friends and dig deeper together into relevant pre-teen Bible study, creative teaching, and discussion.
Next Steps For Kids
A special class for elementary kids and their parents to walk through what it means to find and follow Jesus.
We want to invite any of our Harvester Kids who make the decision to be baptized into Christ to attend this special event.
“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Harvester Kids is open during all regular weekend service times. Kids can begin checking in 15 minutes prior to all services.
- Sundays9 and 10:45am
All of the Harvester Kids volunteers and staff are required to undergo training and a background check, and we have our own security team to ensure your child’s safety. We use a security tag system for child check-in and pick-up, and a paging system for parents/guardians in case we need to reach you during the worship experience.
We’re always happy to answer questions or concerns at any of our weekend services or email one of our Harvester Kids staff anytime:
On your first visit we ask for the following personal information for each child: parent/legal guardian names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs). We enter this information into our database to maintain the secure check-in and parent paging systems.
- MOPsMOPS International is a group for moms with kids, birth through 6 years, focusing on the unique needs of women in this season of life.
A typical MOPS meeting includes:
- Honest conversation
- A warm breakfast
- Relevant speakers
- Crafts and service projects
- Friendship with other moms
- Mentoring from experienced moms who offer support and prayer
- Opportunities for playdates and other special events
- MOPPETS – a childcare and teaching program for participants’ kids
Our mission is to lead people to find and follow Jesus, through lifestyle evangelism. Moms explore the faith, embrace community, engage in service and become empowered to disciple others.
MOPS meets at Harvester Christian Church on the first and third Thursday of the month, August through May.
- MOMSnextMOMSnext is a ministry to mothers of school-age kids, grades 1-8. A MOMSnext group is an open, accepting place for all mothers of school-age kids to come, just as they are, to explore the faith, embrace community, engage in service and empower disciples.
MOMSnext will meet the first Thursday of every month, September through May, from noon-2pm. No childcare is provided.
A typical MOMSNext Meeting includes:
- A buffet lunch provided by the participants
- Relevant speakers discussing core parenting issues specific to the elementary/middle school kid
- Friendship with other moms
- Mentoring from experienced moms
- Opportunities to make a difference in the community through service projects