God has blessed us with an incredible team focused on leading people to find and follow Jesus. If you’re looking to be a part of this mission as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings:
Middle School Pastor | St. Charles Campus | Full-Time
Our NextGen Team is looking for an individual who can lead a vibrant and growing Middle School Ministry at our St. Charles Campus. The ideal candidate has a degree from a Bible College or Christian University and at least 2-3 years of experience in a mid-size to large church setting, where he or she has developed volunteer teams in a small group setting. Skills in the following area are most important:
- A small group philosophy of ministry.
- Can recruit, train and release volunteers to disciple students.
- Is an effective teacher and communicator of scripture.
Finance Team Assistant | 10 hrs. p/week
This position is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the work of account payables or receivables and looking to work a few hours a week. This team member will provide support to the Accounting Specialist and Director of Operations helping with whatever the current project is. Here’s a summary of desired characteristics for this new role.
- 1 year minimum experience with accounts payable or receivables.
- Team player with an attention to detail. Willing to learn new systems.
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of confidentiality related to contributions.
- ShelbyNext Financial experience preferred but not required.
Kids Ministry Director | Troy Campus | 20 hrs. p/week
This person will be responsible for recruiting, training, and shepherding volunteers for the Kids Ministry (Newborn – 5th grade). They will be responsible for creating environments where Harvester kids can feel known and loved so they can explore Jesus and his Gospel. This particular position will also partner with parents in order to provide truth and love to the families God has provided us. The following are characteristics that we are looking for in this position.
- Values families and understands the role of children’s ministry in the discipleship process.
- Has a desire and ability to invest in volunteers who want to invest in children.
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting, developing, and shepherding volunteers to effectively lead spiritual formation.
- Can create experiences where kids can grow in their spiritual development.
Receptionist | St. Charles Campus | 40 hrs. p/week (M-F)
The right person for this position has a welcoming, positive attitude and is organized, dependable, professional, able to work independently and multitask. He/She will answer and direct incoming calls, receive walk-in guests, and process outgoing and incoming mail. This position also provides ministry assistant support to our Facilities team. To be successful in this role, the right person will have these desired characteristics:
- Enjoys people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Regularly, timely attendance in the workplace
- Desires to maintain a clean and welcoming lobby area
- Preference will be given to individuals who attend Harvester Christian Church
1. Read the Philosophy of Ministry document
2. Review available position profiles.
3. Click the Apply Now button to start!