Harvester has an incredible staff team! Our staff culture is characterized by men and women who display four attributes:
- Humble (We know that Jesus is the head of the church, not me)
- Hungry (We are hungry to grow professionally.)
- Hustle (We work with effective urgency.)
- Healthy (We prioritize personal health and spiritual formation.)
We believe that when a person has all four attributes they end up demonstrating a contagious positivity, a can-do creativity, and a church-mentality that makes being part of our team a blast! If you think you’d be a good fit for our team as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings
Outreach Ministry Assistant, Outreach Team| Full-time, Support Staff
The Outreach Ministry Assistant will provide primary high-level administrative support for the Local Outreach Pastor and secondary support for the Mobilization Team.
Among other administrative tasks, he/she will be responsible for managing many communication channels to stakeholders involved in Local and Global Ministries, as well as the Merold Institute of Ministry, assisting with the planning and implementation of events, managing calendars, credit card statements, and team supplies.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A love for Jesus, Harvester Christian Church, and Harvester’s leaders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and digital.
- Ability to work ahead and problem solve without daily oversight.
Application deadline: Friday, July 1, 2022