Harvester has an incredible staff team! Our staff culture is characterized by men and women who display three attributes:
- Humble (We know that Jesus is the head of the church, not me)
- Hungry (We are hungry to grow in spiritual health and personal ministry skills)
- Hustle (We work with effective urgency so that we can rest just as effectively)
We believe that when a person has all three attributes they end up demonstrating a contagious positivity, a can-do creativity, and a church-mentality that makes being part of our team a blast! If you think you’d be a good fit for our team as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings:
Media Arts, Ministry Assistant | 24 hrs p/week
The Creative Arts ministry is seeking a ministry assistant for the Media Arts team. This person will support the Media Arts team through scheduling and coordinating meetings, assembling and printing church-wide documents, communicating with other ministry teams, and a variety of administrative tasks. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- experience in visual formatting and design.
- detail-oriented, organizational, and task-driven abilities.
- excellent communication skills.
If this describes you, and you’re interested in more info, apply below! Application will be open until March 14th.
1. Read the Philosophy of Ministry document
2. Review available position profiles.
3. Click the Apply Now button to start!
We also offer great summer internships through The Merold Institute for college students looking to go into church ministry.More Info