God has blessed us with an incredible team focused on leading people to find and follow Jesus. If you’re looking to be a part of this mission as an employee at Harvester Christian Church we encourage you to apply for one of our available positions.
Current Job Openings:
Finance Team Assistant | 10 hrs. p/week
This position is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the work of account payables or receivables and looking to work a few hours a week. This team member will provide support to the Accounting Specialist and Director of Operations helping with whatever the current project is. Here’s a summary of desired characteristics for this new role.
- 1 year minimum experience with accounts payable or receivables.
- Team player with an attention to detail. Willing to learn new systems.
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of confidentiality related to contributions.
- ShelbyNext Financial experience preferred but not required.
Groups Pastor | St. Charles Campus | Full-Time
This person will be responsible for recruiting, training and shepherding Life Group leaders. They will be responsible for creating environments where Harvester members can belong in small-group communities that are being changed by Jesus. This particular position will also oversee the Men’s events that connect men to groups. The following are characteristics that we are looking for in this position:
- Values relational discipleship carried out in a small-groups model.
- Has a desire and ability to multiply disciples who multiply disciples.
- At least 5 years of experience recruiting, developing, and shepherding volunteers to effectively lead spiritual formation.
- Can create experiences where men can grow in their spiritual development.
1. Read the Philosophy of Ministry document
2. Review available position profiles.
3. Click the Apply Now button to start!