- Circle Up | Groups
Multiplying disciples in relational environments is our goal when it comes to discipleship. We believe that happens best in circles, not rows. Groups are small communities of people who circle up regularly to help each other grow spiritually.
Your next step to Embrace Community through Harvester Groups is to participate in Circle Up! In this 4-week group experience, you will:
- Learn more about how we view groups at Harvester.
- Meet other people looking to embrace community through a Harvester Group.
- Explore which HCC group God may be leading you to.
Click below for more information on CircleUp and to join an upcoming CircleUp groups:
- Young Adults | College & 20’s
What we Do:
Join us Monday nights for community, teaching and age specific small groups!
When we Meet:
- St. Charles Campus | Monday nights 6:30-8PM in the Landing
- First Monday of each month is community fun nights at varying locations
- Connect with us here for more info and updates!
- Legacy Bible Study
What We Do:
Expository-style scripture study lessons, currently in the books of 1 & 2 Kings, led by Ben and Pat Merold.
Legacy meets in the Chapel at 9:30am and 6:45 pm each Thursday.
When We Meet:
- St. Charles Campus | Thursdays 9:30am and 6:45pm in the Chapel
- All are welcome!